Monday, July 17, 2017

#003 - Make Me Move



Hi, so I have a little something to write about today! Today although the day isn't through it certainly has been a toughie. I defiantly realized that you don't know what you got until it's gone and sometimes if your really lucky good things go come out of losses. I know this post is kinda random and makes no kind of sense to anyone reading but I wanted to just get this off my chest in the most nonchalant way possible!
~
I did make this cute outfit yesterday and I totally wanted to take pictures and share it! Just kinda sucks because as I post this now I am wearing something totally different!
~

-Upper Body-
Hair: [DUE] Dust V2 
Bangs: [DUE] Aurora Whips 
Glasses: Evermore. Baxter Glasses (Neutrals)
Bow: {vincue} & Momento - Evie+Bow - Mint [
Earring: {BunBun} Doll Earrings Pink 

~

-Lower Body-
Jacket: The Secret Store - Sage Lacey Jacket - Chalk
Dress: :MoonAmore: Ichigo Picnic / Spring Dress (Rose)
Phone: VCO ~ Honey Deco Phone . Milk Strawberry 004
Bag: =Zenith=Lolita Heart Bag (Candy)
Shoes: {vincue} & Momento - Evie+Heels - Pitaya 

Tune