Saturday, July 15, 2017

#001 - My Little Girl



First blog post in a while~ New name new theme just new everything!
This is my obviously new blog called Pink Flavor!
I will sometimes write little entries like this if I am up to it.
I am trying to get myself back into blogging and I want to do it the right way.
So what better way to try then a fresh start?
~
I have been reliving my tween years and binge watching and re watching Paradise Kiss! One of my all time favorite Anime's! I feel so much like Miwako my favorite character from the anime TT
~
I'm working with a bunch of older items so you can find most of these items in the inworld store rather than at an event.
~
-Upper Body-

Hair: [DUE] Tess // Ombre 8
Bangs: [DUE] Aurora Whips 
Hair Acc: *{( konpeitou )}* Rose Moon - 11 mouth rose @CrystalHeartFestival 
Glasses: Evermore. Baxter Glasses (Neutrals)
Tears: CURELESS [+] Collyrium Tears / CLEAR
Collar: *{( konpeitou )}* Rose Moon - 3 lady collar @CrystalHeartFestival 
~
-Lower Body-

Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress - Black
Shawl: The Secret Store - Sage Lacey Jacket - Charcoal
Bag: =Zenith=Lolita Magic Book Bag (Black)
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights - Black 
Shoes: *DD* Yuva Dollies {Dark} Black

Tune